QA Test Engineer
We are looking for an enthusiastic software tester with a background in automated and manual testing of large web sites. You will be part of an international team working on the newest technologies.
This position was created in response to the company’s expansion into new academic areas, and it is based in Lausanne. The successful candidate will be part of a SCRUM team to:
- Plan and execute testing of new releases
- Work with developers during the implementation of new functionality
- Work with the product owner to verify test requirements and acceptance criteria
- Create infrastructure to automate testing activities
- Work with operations teams on performance testing
- Experience with SQL databases
- Good knowledge of performance, scalability and security aspects of large websites
- Good knowledge of defect and issue tracking applications, knowledge sharing software
- Knowledge and experience of development and operations processes, e.g. SCRUM
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
Nice to have:
- Experience as a developer in websites in C#, Java or a similar language
- Basic knowledge of ASP.NET
- Experience with test automation tools like Selenium Webdriver, JMeter
- Experience with distributed architectures and MQ systems like Rabbit MQ
- Experience with REST API's test and standards
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Creativity to come up with new technical solutions
- Analytical skills to identify root cause and cause/effect relations
- Ability to work collaboratively with development, operations, and business teams (internal and external)
- Planning and organizing skills
- Good command of English language
- Good oral and written communication skills
How to apply
Please submit your application in English.
Applicants must be Swiss or EU citizen (Schengen area), or have a valid Swiss work permit.
Agencies must first contact firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm agreement to our T&C’s, failing which any exclusivity and/or candidate representation right will be considered to be waived.