Senior Software .NET Engineer C#
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Software .NET Engineer to join our Software Engineering team and take responsibility for one remote development team.
The primary focus of this role will be to lead one of our offshore development team to implement technical and functional improvements to our website and the integration of third party products in a fast-paced environment. You will also need to identify opportunities to improve and accelerate the Frontiers platform, both technically and functionally, and coach the team in new technologies. The ideal candidate will need to be familiar with technologies such as .NET MVC framework, REST APIs and have experience with Microsoft SQL.
We’re agile in our development with a multi-disciplinary and remote team working closely with a Product Manager, Business Analyst and a QA Test Engineer, all contributing to deep dive in performance and quality improvement while focusing on delivering the best user experience.
- Solid knowledge of the modern software development Agile/Scrum best practices
- Full-stack web application development experience (including UI, Web Servers and SQL Server)
- Solid experience with Microsoft MVC and Microsoft .NET C#
- Experience with Web Services and REST APIs
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server and T-SQL
- Good understanding of Code Quality Assurance concepts (such as unit testing, integration testing, automation tests, CI, design patterns, coding standards, code reviews, etc...)
- Knowledge of the main concepts of the Microservices architecture approach
- Excellent communication skills In English, both written and verbal, including the ability to effectively influence stakeholders from various backgrounds
- Experience with Cloud Computing and Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Web Forms and Microsoft 3.5 is a strong asset
- Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB), Elastic Search, Sharepoint, RabbitMQ
- Experience with Angular is an asset
The working language in our environment is English. We are working for customers around the world and with suppliers in different countries and time zones.