Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for an enthusiastic senior .NET developer that helps us to design, build and improve some areas of our website and our backend platforms. You will join a team with an excellent work environment full of motivated, talented and collaborative people working in Madrid. Here you will be part of a fast-growing international team that feels passion for technology, learning and self-improving.
Key responsibilities we are looking in our candidates
- Very strong engineering skills.
- Have taken an active role in architecture and design discussions.
- Highly motivated to work in a challenging and fascinating environment.
- Code with passion. Being proud of the produced code is a must.
- Pragmatic proactive team player.
Your Responsibilities Inside The Team Will Include
- Analysing, defining and implementing new data modules and algorithms, ensuring scalability over big datasets.
- Enrolling all the Scrum ceremonies and artifacts we use on daily basis.
- Reviewing deliveries from other development teams.
- Working with QA and Operations to ensure quality.
You may be required to travel to our Headquarters in Switzerland occasionally.
- 5+ years working experience.
- Solid experience with ASP.NET MVC and web development.
- Experience with Web Services and REST APIs.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server and T-SQL.
- Comfortable working in a team environment with distributed version control (Git / TFS)
- Experience with defect and issue tracking applications
- Experience with modern software engineering best practices: Agile/Scrum, unit testing/test automation, CI, design patterns, etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of scalability of web applications/services.
- Knowledge of database scaling and optimization techniques.
- Experience with Message Queue systems such as RabbitMQ.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field preferred.
What we offer
- An international, relaxed, friendly working atmosphere. Open plan workspace. Flat organization with startup-ish spirit.
- Opportunities to improve your technical skills.
- Flexible retribution scheme (nursery cheques, restaurant pass).
- Team building with sports, events and activities. Monthly social events after work.
How to apply
Please submit your application in English.
Applicants must be Spanish or EU citizen, or have a valid Spanish work permit.
Agencies must first contact email@example.com and confirm agreement to our T&C’s, failing which any exclusivity and/or candidate representation right will be considered to be waived.