We are looking an UI developer with great initiative and a get-it-done attitude. Candidates must be able to evolve in a fast paced work environment while juggling several different tasks. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task is a must.
UI developers are responsible for bringing the UI to life on the Frontiers website. This includes balancing the needs of our users, our design aesthetic as well as the business objectives.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Implementing new frontend features in line with business requirements.
- Writing clean and well-structured code that is responsive and mobile-friendly.
- Optimizing page load times and user perception.
- Ability to coordinate with teams and stakeholders locally and in remote locations.
- Willingness to travel occasionally between Frontiers locations (Lausanne and Madrid).
Desired Skills and Experience
Required Technical Skills
• Up-to-date and advanced knowledge of modern scalable HTML5, SASS, CSS3, Compass, JS, Jquery (including ability to hand-code own JS component from scratch).
• Knowledge of HTML/JS/SASS codebases in order to maintain existing site and the underlying generic frontend.
• Experience in responsive development and responsive frameworks (Bootstrap).
• Knowledge of QA in frontend code for natural SEO (cross browser compatibility and pass W3C quality standards).
• Knowledge of version control.
• Strong visual sense and interest in UI bringing to life (Special design sensibility).
• Design focused: ability to edit files on Adobe software for UI base and visual reference.
Required General Skills
• Minimum 2 years web development experience working in a fast-paced creative environment.
• Creativity and fanatical attention to detail.
• Ability to implement design in accordance to corporate style guides-lines.
• Good time management.
• Must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
Nice to haves
• Up-to-date and advanced knowledge of the latest technologies and design trends (SVG, Animations, Filters, Canvas, WebGL, etc.).
• Experience with building rapid high-fidelity prototypes.
• Familiarized with modular CSS architectures methodologies (SMACSS and BEM).
Please send your Cv and cover letter in English