We are looking for a technical product manager with web development background to complement our product management team and take responsibility for a part of the Frontiers web platform.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Translate market and stakeholder requirements into functional specification and implementation plans.
- Take responsibility for the user experience and collaborate with designers and stakeholders to create the best solutions.
- Ensure the interface between internal clients and the off- and onshore functional and development teams
- Act as Scrum Product Owner for one or more development teams and manage technical and functional improvements to our website and the integration of third party products.
- Identify opportunities to improve and accelerate the Frontiers platform.
- Constantly communicate with all stakeholders in the appropriate language and abstraction level.
- Define, track and regularly report on KPI metrics.
- Own the vision of the product, be responsible of the creation and of the follow up of the roadmap.
We seek enthusiastic team players with great initiative and a get-it-done attitude. Candidates must be able to handle a fast paced work environment while juggling several different tasks at the same time. Excellent organizational, communications, and multi-tasking skills are musts.
Required skills and qualifications include:
- Strong analytical skills and independent, entrepreneurial approach.
- Minimum three years as a product manager or similar position, ideally with a focus on web based products. Experience in project management is a plus.
- Understanding of web technology, databases and APIs.
- Experience in writing functional and technical specifications, including diagrams, workflows and use cases.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies (SCRUM) is a plus.
- Solid communication skills in English, both written and verbal are an absolute must.
The working language in our environment is English. We are working for customers around the world and with suppliers in different countries and time zones.
How to apply
Please submit your application in English.
Applicants must be Swiss or EU citizen (from a Schengen country) or have a valid Swiss work permit.