SalesForce Solution Engineer
We are looking for an enthusiastic SalesForce solution architect with .NET development background that helps us develop the integration of our platforms with SalesForce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud. You will join a scrum team with an excellent work environment full of motivated and talented people. Here you will be part of a fast-growing international team that feels passion for technology, learning and self-improving.
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy high quality solutions on Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud of the Force.com platform.
- Work with the product owner, QA and other developers to develop new solutions or enhance existing one using Visualforce and Apex.
- Integrate SalesForce with other systems using APIs.
- Enroll in all the Scrum ceremonies and artifacts we use on a daily basis.
- Provide technical and functional expertise on SalesForce to the team.
- Assess new tools and apps, build PoCs, and offer recommendations to improve our SalesForce implementation.
- Ensure that the proposed and existing systems are aligned with the organization’s goals and objectives.
You may be required to travel to our Headquarters in Switzerland occasionally.
- 5+ years working experience.
- 2+ years working experience on SalesForce.
- Solid experience on SalesForce development.
- Solid experience with ASP.NET MVC and web development.
- Experience with Web Services and REST APIs.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server and T-SQL.
- Experience with modern software engineering best practices: Agile/Scrum, unit testing/test automation, Continuous Integration etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- SalesForce certification.
- Experience developing and maintaining custom apps on Force.com platform.
- Knowledge of scalability of web applications/services.
- Experience with Message Queue systems such as RabbitMQ.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field preferred.
What we offer
- An international, relaxed, friendly working atmosphere. Open plan workspace.
- Opportunities to grow on a personal and professional level.
- Flexible retribution scheme
- Team building with sports, events and activities. Monthly social events after work.