We are looking for an enthusiastic SalesForce developer with .NET development background that helps us develop the integration of our platforms with SalesForce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud. You will join a scrum team with an excellent work environment full of motivated and talented people. Here you will be part of a fast-growing international team that feels passion for technology, learning and self-improving.
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy high quality solutions on Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud of the Force.com platform.
- Work with the product owner, QA and other developers to develop new solutions or enhance existing one using Visualforce and Apex.
- Integrate SalesForce with other systems using APIs.
- Enroll in all the Scrum ceremonies and artifacts we use on a daily basis.
- Provide technical and functional expertise on SalesForce to the team.
- Assess new tools and apps, build PoCs, and offer recommendations to improve our SalesForce implementation.
- Ensure that the proposed and existing systems are aligned with the organization’s goals and objectives.
You may be required to travel to our Headquarters in Switzerland occasionally.
- 5+ years working experience.
- Previous working experience on SalesForce.
- Good experience on SalesForce development.
- Good experience with ASP.NET MVC and web development.
- Experience with Web Services and REST APIs.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server and T-SQL.
- Experience with modern software engineering best practices: Agile/Scrum, unit testing/test automation, Continuous Integration etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- SalesForce certification.
- Experience developing and maintaining custom apps on Force.com platform.
- Knowledge of scalability of web applications/services.
- Experience with Message Queue systems such as RabbitMQ.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field preferred.
What we offer
- An international, relaxed, friendly working atmosphere. Open plan workspace.
- Opportunities to grow on a personal and professional level.
- Flexible retribution scheme
- Team building with sports, events and activities. Monthly social events after work.