Commercial Administrative Assistant - Open Access (scientific) publishing
We are seeking an enthusiastic commercial administrative assistant in our London office to support the Institutional Memberships Manager.
In an effort to strengthen our connection with the research communities we serve and to centralize communications, Frontiers is working with libraries, funding agencies, and research consortia to find ways to support researchers directly. These relationships enable us to remove some or all of the responsibility for Article Publishing Fees from individual authors.
- Prepare weekly usage reports and verify invoicing with existing customers
- Provide customer service support answering inquiries from existing customers
- Assist accounting personnel as requested, adjusting invoices etc.
- Analyze data and prepare sales reports to support acquisition activities.
- Support sales activities through initial contact with new prospects and answering queries.
- Flawless communication in written and spoken English, and professional and courteous telephone manner;
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, macros)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer service attitude
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Experience in working in publishing, specifically in STM or open access, and/or with university libraries is a major plus.