Senior Software Engineer
We are currently looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer to join our Software Development Department and take responsibility for an offshore remote Development Team.
The primary focus of the role is to mentor and coach the offshore team to ensure quality is delivered, technical and functional requirements are properly understood and issues are immediately addressed.
You will have to identify technical improvements for our platform and train the offshore team on new technologies.
You will also work closely with a Product Manager, Business Analyst and a QA Test Engineer, all contributing to deep dive in performance and quality improvement while focusing on delivering the best user experience.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years professional experience in software development with .NET
- Strong experience in building distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of software architecture, performance analysis, scalability and availability patterns
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities and a clear commitment to making Frontiers a great place to work
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation, listening and decision making skills, with strong ability and passion for interacting with engineering as well as business teams
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum practices
- Experience on Full-stack development of Web Applications
- Experience with the development of Single Page Applications
- Experience with SQL Server, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ
- Good understanding of Code Quality Assurance concepts
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with BPMN
The working language is English. You will work in a multi-cultural environment, dealing with suppliers and customers from all across the globe.