CRM Product Manager
The CRM Product Manager is responsible for the overall implementation of Salesforce products within Frontiers, ensuring the optimal usage of the tools and data to maximise the value for its users.
To achieve this, this role interacts heavily with business stakeholders to analyse the requirements, designs the solutions, implements them with the help of a development team and reports back on the success of the implementation.
- Business Ownership of the Salesforce based product range and interfaces to the Frontiers publishing platform
- Management of the product lifecycle from planning to completion
- Design, specification and implementation of required functionality
- Product Owner role for a Scrum team
- Prioritisation of requirements according to business value
- Development of strong, productive relationships with business stakeholders
- Providing management visibility into project status and tracking
- Assistance in the creation of long-term strategic vision and goals
- Handling of enquiries, help with problem solving and internal support
- Documentation of processes and production of training material
- Analysis of the product performance and customer feedback and continuous improvements
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Two years experience in product management or similar position
- One year experience implementing CRM systems
- Good written and oral communication, presentation, analytical and decision-making skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team environment
- SalesForce SalesCloud and MarketingCloud experience
- Software development process experience
- One year experience in business analyses in IT
- One year working in a SCRUM environment
The working language in our environment is English. We are working for customers around the world and with suppliers in different countries and time zones.
How to apply
Please submit your application in English.
Applicants must be Swiss or EU citizen (from a Schengen country) or have a valid Swiss work permit.