As an Accounts Receivable Assistant , you will be responsible to provide financial, administrative and clerical services and to ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations. You will process and monitor incoming payments and secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts, as well as communicating effectively with both external customers and internal stakeholders.
- Accurately process customer payments received via wire transfers, checks and credit cards
- Perform day to day financial transactions and reconciliations, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Process invoice adjustments and bank deposits
- Verify discrepancies and resolve client billing issues
- Facilitate collection of invoices due by sending reminders and contacting costumers.
- CFC Employé de Commerce or equivalent education
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar role
- Very good knowledge of English (company language), French is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and international environment
- Strong customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
Please send your application and cover letter in English.