QA Test Engineer
We are looking for an enthusiastic Software QA Engineer based in Madrid, to become part of an international team working on the newest technologies.
With a background in automated and manual testing of large web sites, the successful candidate for this position will be part of a SCRUM team and will:
- design test strategies using QA best practice
- execute tests of new releases (functional, performance, regression, etc)
- automate test scenarios
- work with developers during the implementation of new functionality
- work with the product owner to verify test requirements and acceptance criteria.
You may be required to travel to our Headquarters in Switzerland occasionally.
Desired Technical Skills
- Good understanding of HTML, REST API's
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with test automation tools like Selenium, JMeter
- Good knowledge of performance, scalability and security aspects of large websites
- Good knowledge of defect and issue tracking applications, knowledge sharing software
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
Nice to haveTechnical Skills
- Experience in C#, Java or a similar language
- Knowlegde on ElasticSearch and no-SQL databases engines
- Knowlegde on Windows/Unix background process.
- Knowledge and experience of development and operations processes, e.g. SCRUM, ITIL
- Creativity to come up with new technical solutions
- Analytical skills to identify root cause and cause/effect relations
- Ability to work collaboratively with development, operations, and business teams (internal and external)
- Planning and organizing skills
- Good command of English language
- Good oral and written communication skills
The working language in our environment is English. We are working for customers around the world and with suppliers in different countries and time zones.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter in English.